Thursday, January 25, 2024

THE CONVERSION OF ST. PAUL - 2024

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

I chose you from the world
to go out and bear fruit,
fruit that will last,
says the Lord. JN 15:16


ACTS 22:3-16 ©

My Soul's Beloved,

Like St. Paul at some point in our sinful journey in life You break into our consciousness and You reveal Yourself to us as the God of love who pursues us relentlessly. We encounter You, O Lord, and grace finally penetrates our soul, removes the scales from our eyes and the faith we received at our baptism comes alive.

It does not matter how gravely we have sinned, how far we have fallen from grace, how broken we are in every way You have only to call us by our name, beloved Lord and Savior and we finally hear Your voice. 

Thank You, Lord, for never giving up on me. As I enter the final phase of my journey in this life may my inner being grow more radiant with the knowledge of Your love for me, an awareness always of the price You paid to save me, and may I consider no cross too great to bear for I know that You are with me and in the end You will come for me, You will call me by my name and I will come home to You and remain with You forever.

PSALM 116(117) ©

O praise the Lord, all you nations,
acclaim him all you peoples!

Strong is his love for us;
he is faithful for ever.

Go out to the whole world; proclaim the Good News.

No comments:

Post a Comment