Thursday, October 31, 2013

Romans 8:31-39, Psalm 109:21-22, 26-27, 30-31, Luke 13:31-35

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS


Romans 8:31-39, Psalm 109:21-22, 26-27, 30-31, Luke 13:31-35



Romans 8:31-39

_____ my own, if I am with you who can be against you.  Think of it for a moment in silence.  I am God and the only Son of the Most High God and I declare that I am for you every moment of every day for as long as you live in this world and for all time in eternity.  YOU ARE MINE!  Why then do you live like a spiritual beggar when you are aware that you are the daughter of God, His Son has claimed you for Himself and has sent His own Spirit to make His dwelling place in you?

My Father gave me up for you.  My life was offered up in exchange for yours - will He not then give you all you need to ensure that you remain united with the Triune God always?  There is no power greater than that of God and this power is extended over you to protect you and keep you safe from all that the world does to seek your destruction.  

Who would dare to snatch you from beneath the shadow and shelter of My wings? Only you __________ my own can separate yourself from the God who is passionately in love with you.  

I have declared you as mine before my Father, will you not then declare yourself mine in the world, no matter what trials and hardships you may have to face?  

In Me, __________ my own, you are victorious, triumphant, indeed a conqueror, for I have overcome the world and there is no power that can separate you from My love. 

Psalm 109:21-22, 26-27, 30-31

My Beloved, who do I have but You my God!  Save me from myself, my many weaknesses, my tendency to seek the easy way and the broad path, my wilfulness and my pride.  I need You, please stretch out Your hand and save me.  Heal me of all my spiritual illness and strengthen me with the power of Your divine love.  Help me Lord, to you I cry all day long and all night my spirit yearns for you; like a deer that yearns for running springs in arid land.  Let Your mighty hand of protection rest over me.  I will praise You all the days of my life.  In Your great mercy hide me within Yourself and I will be content.

Luke 13:31-35

Blessed is He, my Beloved, who comes in the name of the Great I AM.  He is strong, mighty in battle.  My Protector never sleeps.  He came into the world and faced the enemy in my place and destroyed him. He annihilates the wicked and they are doomed to die.  My Deliverer lives.  He is the Rock who save usWe are His, the people He redeemed on the Cross with His bloody sacrifice for the salvation of all.  He now makes Himself Food for our souls.

Praise the Lord!  Blessed indeed is our God now and forever. AMEN!!




No comments:

Post a Comment