Thursday, October 27, 2011

Romans 8:31-39, Luke 13:31-35, Psalm 109:21-22, 26-27, 30-31

Daily Mass Readings:   Romans 8:31-39, Luke 13:31-35

Romans 8:31-39

My Beloved, with You beside me, with You in me, around me, above and below me, whom shall I fear?  Of what shall I be afraid? Nothing Beloved, nothing at all.  I have You and having You I have everything.  Thank You for the gift of Yourself to me and for the special way in which we are made one in the Eucharist.

Luke 13:31-35

Blessed are You my Beloved who comes in the Name of the Lord.  I am Your little chick nestled closed to Your heart, keep me there always.  May I never be parted from You.  Thank You Beloved for all You have done for me and for holding nothing back but giving me everything I need to prepare me for eternity with You.

Psalm 109:21-22, 26-27, 30-31

21 But as for me, O God my Lord, for your name’s sake, act on my behalf, de­liver me, in the goodness of your love.
22 For I am poor and needy, my heart is stricken within me.
26 Help me, O Lord my God, and save me for the sake of your love.
27 Let them know that this is your hand, that it is you, Lord, who do this.

30 To the Lord, I will give my thanks; I will praise him in the great assembly.
31 He stands at the right hand of the needy, to save them from those who condemn them.

I am needy my Beloved and I am not ashamed to admit my need of You.  I am weak and will have need of You always.

No comments:

Post a Comment