Saturday, October 22, 2011

Romans 8:1-11, Luke 13:1-9, Psalm 24:1-6

Daily Mass Readings: Romans 8:1-11, Luke 13:1-9, Psalm 24:1-6

Romans 8:1-11

Verse 2....... in Jesus Christ, the law of the Spirit of life has set me free from the law of sin and death.


My Beloved, the new law of life and love given to me through Your Holy Spirit now has command of me and I am free from the law of sin and death which long had mastery over me. 

Father, You destroyed sin by sending Jesus who willingly allowed Himself to take on my sin and guilt in order that I might no longer be condemned and enslaved to the flesh.  

Beloved, I have been set free from the clutches of the flesh and its cravings through Your merits and You have filled me with Your life giving grace.  The Holy Spirit now controls my being. 

Beloved, with Your help I can always be pleasing to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment