Thursday, March 28, 2019

Jeremiah 7:23-28, Psalm 95:1-2, 6-9, Luke 11:14-23

THURSDAY OF THE THIRD WEEK OF LENT

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS


Even now, says the LORD,
return to me with your whole heart,
for I am gracious and merciful. Jl 2:12-13

Jeremiah 7:23-28, Psalm 95:1-2, 6-9, Luke 11:14-23


Jeremiah 7:23-28

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

Since the foundations of the world and long before God created us He has loved us with an everlasting love. Yet, we have been faithless and have not obeyed His commandments. The call of the world and the flesh, as well as the wiles of the Tempter, have led us to self-indulgence and to sin. 

All we need to do to be truly happy in this life and eternally in the next is to 

Listen to my voice;
then I will be your God and you shall be my people.
Walk in all the ways that I command you,
so that you may prosper.


My most beloved Jesus grant me the grace to listen to Your voice always and never stray from the path that leads to life. Amen.



Psalm 95:1-2, 6-9

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

If we walked in Your ways and remained faithful to Your commands then we would be filled with joy even in tribulation all the days of our life.

You are our God, our Rock, our Salvation, in You I have placed all my hope and all my trust for I know that You are faithful even when I am not.

You are my joy. You put a song in my heart. You are all I shall ever need in this life and to be in Your Presence eternally is the prize that I desire to attain in the end. Grant me all the graces I need my Beloved in my journey from this life to the next. Amen.


Luke 11:14-23

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

We must be careful in the statements we make. We often deliberately deceive ourselves and others when we are not prepared to face the truth or acknowledge it. Some of the people accused You of driving out demons with the power of the prince of darkness. That was blasphemy. They recognized Your power but they were unwilling to attribute that power to Your divinity. They would rather deceive themselves thank admit to the truth that You were indeed from God.

Your message is very clear today Beloved if we are not with You then we are against You. You came to unite us in love and to make us one Body in You. The work of Satan is to divide, separate, and scatter rendering us weak and ineffective to bring about Your Kingdom on earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment