Thursday, January 24, 2019

Hebrews 7:25 ---- 8:6, Psalm 40:7-10, 17, Mark 3:7-12

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Our Savior Jesus Christ has destroyed death
and brought life to light through the Gospel. 2 Tim 1:10


Hebrews 7:25 ---- 8:6, Psalm 40:7-10, 17, Mark 3:7-12


Hebrews 7:25 ---- 8:6

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

How wonderfully comforting it is to know that You are always able to save those who approach God through You since You are eternal make constant intercession for us. We have a High Priest who offers the Father the once-for-all Sacrifice made on Calvary for the remission of sins of the whole world; beginning with Original Sin. 

Thank You, Beloved, that there is no sin I can commit that is greater than the mercy the God will show me when I come before Him repentant and contrite, for the Blood of the Lamb guarantees that I will be forgiven. You took upon Yourself my transgressions and in return, You gave me fullness of life in You.

How blessed I am Beloved to count You as my Brother, my Spouse, and my Friend. Grant that through the graces You make available to me that I may never distance my self from You; but should I fall may I make haste in approaching You in the Sacrament of Reconciliation so I may once again be united with You in the Holy Eucharist. 


Psalm 40:7-10, 17

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

Like a lamb led to the slaughter, You offered Yourself in perfect obedience to the Father's will as a holocaust for the sins of the world.

The blood of lambs and bulls could never wash away our sins. If every animal were slaughtered they would never be able to restore our relationship with the Father. Only one who was like us, but sinless and pure could restore what disobedience to God's will had destroyed forever.

Thank You, Beloved, for Your obedience even unto to death on the Cross. Thank You for the shedding of Your Blood which takes away the sins of the world. Now, You are seated at the right hand of the Father and there You make constant intercession for all who approach the Throne of Mercy. 

Grant O Lord, that the whole world may come together to worship Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, offering to You, Our Father, the only Sacrifice of Your Son that is pleasing and acceptable, for the salvation of the whole world. Amen.


Mark 3:7-12

My Love, Beloved of my soul,


When You were here on earth people followed You from everywhere to hear You preach, teach, but above all to be healed from all their sicknesses. The crowds pressed around You wanting to touch even the hem of Your garments, for they knew that power came out from You restoring them to health in mind, body, and spirit.

How blessed we are Beloved that we have You living right in us. It pleases You to make Your temple in our body. Thank You for the glorious intimacy of the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist. Thank You for making provision for us when we sin, for You know how weak we are and how easily we fall, in the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Thank You for personally meeting us in every Sacrament that You instituted so we can be made whole once more.

Keep me and all I love and pray for each day, Beloved, safe in Your love. May we all be united some day in heaven where together we will sing Your praises and worship You eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment