Thursday, January 17, 2019

Hebrews 3:7-14, Psalm 95:6-11, Mark 1:40-45

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Jesus preached the Gospel of the Kingdom
and cured every disease among the people. Mt 4:23


Hebrews 3:7-14, Psalm 95:6-11, Mark 1:40-45

Hebrews 3:7-14

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

Today I am reminded that as I have begun so must I end. I must be faithful all the days of my life in order to enter into the bliss of rest in You for all eternity. Grant me the grace, My Beloved, to frequent the Sacraments often so I may remain steadfast and not give sin a foothold. I have been grafted into Your Body, Your Life of grace flows in me, may I never forget how much I need You. With You and Your Holy Spirit all things are possible but without You, I can do nothing. Keep me faithful to the end.


Psalm 95:6-11


My Love, Beloved of my soul,

You are constantly inviting me to a deeper fellowship with You through Your Holy Spirit. This is what the Father desires. That I may know Him through You whom He sent into the world to save and not to condemn.

Grant my Beloved that I may be attentive to the sound of Your voice and yield to its prompting. Remove from me my heart of stone and in its place give me a heart of flesh that is so sensitive that it recoils from doing or desiring anything that would displease You.

Thank You for being present to me always. Thank You for the Gift of the Holy Eucharist and the Sacrament of Reconciliation. These two Gifts make it possible for me to remain always united to You. Stay with me Lord every moment of every day and teach me to be generous in loving those around me for Your sake. Amen.


Mark 1:40-45

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

Today I approach You as the leper did in today's gospel. I prostrate myself before You and beg You to make me clean of the leprosy of sin that has made me foul, sick, in body, soul, and spirit. Look at me Beloved, and see how desperately I need you to reach out and touch me and make me whole again. Have mercy on me, my Lord, without Your help I shall be lost forever.

Grant me the grace to frequent the Sacrament of Reconciliation in order that You may cleanse me of all sin Only Your grace will enable me to avoid giving into temptation. May I never cease to tell everyone how gracious and good You are my Beloved so the whole world may know You and praise You.


https://bridegroomofmysoul.blogspot.com/2009/04/the-leper-matthew-81-4-mark-140-45.html



No comments:

Post a Comment