Saturday, December 1, 2018

Revelations 22:1-7, Psalm 95:1-7, Luke 21:34-36

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Be vigilant at all times and pray
that you may have the strength to stand before the Son of Man. Lk 21:36


Revelations 22:1-7, Psalm 95:1-7, Luke 21:34-36

Revelations 22:1-7

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

How truly blessed are those who know You and love You but how much more blessed are we who are known and loved by You.

Planted with You and drinking deep of the life-giving water that flows from You, we receive life and are fruitful so we in turn a blessing to all.

What a glorious destiny awaits all who believe in You, hope in You and love You. We long for the day my Beloved when we will behold You face to face and will never be parted from You. Then we will have nothing to fear. Death is vanquished and darkness will be dispelled forever when we live in Your Light. 

Keep me and those I love faithful to the end so that we will belong to the number of the multitude that will worship and praise You unceasingly. We look forward to Your coming Beloved, Maranatha.


Psalm 95:1-7

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

I want to belong to the number of those who have been given a new song to sing joyfully to You my Rock, my Redeemer, My Savior. Grant O Lord that we sup at the Banquet You prepare for us frequently. Count us among those who are faithful and come together to praise, worship, and thank You in the Liturgy. You are a great God and worthy of all our praise. Let us live, move, and breathe in You for as long as there is breath in our body.

You invite us to Mt. Zion there to offer You true worship and praise. Give us the grace to accept and receive all that You desire to give us in order to live holy and fruitful lives. May our whole lives be one of worship to You who are God, our Shepherd, and our King. Prince of Peace reign in us now and always. Amen.


Luke 21:34-36

My Love, Beloved of my soul,

Thank You for warning me today of what could happen should I take my gaze away from You. In the world, there is much to distract and to corrupt. There is much to desensitize us to all that is good, true, noble, pure, and beautiful. 

We each have been created for a glorious destiny but the Enemy is wily and will do all in his power to ensnare us. Keep me vigilant, keep me awake, keep me alert. Grant me the grace to remain close to You through the Sacraments. Pour Your grace into my soul and strengthen my resolve to remain faithful and to love You with all my being. Keep despondency away from me lest I be trapped in its darkness. Feed me on Your Word which is life and light and will fill my soul with peace, hope, and joy. Help me to remember that when I am weak then I am strong with the strength that comes from You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment