Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Jonah 3:1-10, Psalm 51:3-4, 12-13, 18-19, Luke 11:29-32

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Jonah 3:1-10, Psalm 51:3-4, 12-13, 18-19, Luke 11:29-32

Jonah 3:1-10

My Beloved, like Jonah I too have a mission which is to hear the Word of God and with courage to obey it. I must go where God sends me and speak God's message boldly yet gently without compromising the truth.  The people of Nineveh including the king took the message to heart, acknowledged their sins fasted and repented and God who is our loving Father saved their land.  Most importantly He saved their souls from destruction.

When God sees a humble, contrite heart, He will relent, forgive, bless and restore to life anew.

Psalm 51:3-4, 12-13, 18-19

My Beloved, I am sorry I have sinned.  Pride got in the way and I offended You, forgive me. I come to You with a repentant heart, I acknowledge that I am a sinner in need of forgiveness. Wipe away my sins with Your Blood and put Your Holy Spirit in me so I may walk in Truth, Life Light and Love.  Thank You!

Luke 11:29-32

The Son of Man is a sign for this generation and all generations for He is the Son of God and far greater than Solomon or Jonah.  He is the One sent by the Father and the will of the Father is that we acknowledge that Christ, the Anointed One, His Son, the Beloved is our joy and our peace come from obedience to Him.  

Jesus, my Lord and my God I adore You, I love You and I worship You.  Stay with me all my days, grant me Your Holy Spirit so I may please You and when the time comes to return my breath to You from whence it came, come for me Beloved and take me home to Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment