Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Isaiah 55:10-11, Psalm 34:4-7, 16-19, Matthew 6:17-15

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Isaiah 55:10-11, Psalm 34:4-7, 16-19, Matthew 6:17-15

"ABBA, THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE"

Isaiah 55:10-11

My Beloved I thank You for the assurance of Your Word today that what You have set out to do You will complete.  You have redeemed the world by Your Passion, Death and glorious Resurrection and all are saved in and through You.  This work of redemption is ongoing and I have to do my part to bring it to completion by the witness of my life. 

Grant me the grace I need O Lord today and everyday.

Psalm 34:4-7, 16-19

 I thank You my Beloved for Your loving assurance yet again that You are a God who saves.  You wipe away our tears and our fears and so we rejoice as we raise our hearts and voices in praise and thanksgiving to You who are our Lord and our God now and forever.

Matthew 6:17-15

Verse 8
Your Father knows what you need, even before you ask him.

O Loving Father, You know my needs even before I can make them known to You.  Beloved Abba thank You for Jesus Your Son.  You have revealed to us that You are a God of love and tender mercy and compassion by saving us through the willing and obedient Sacrifice of Your only beloved Son on the Cross in expiation for our sins.  Grant that I may listen to Him always in order that I may be pleasing to You all the days of my life.

May Your Kingdom come and may Your will be accomplished more fully in my life each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment