Thursday, March 13, 2014

Esther 4:17, Psalm 138:1-3, 7-8, Matthew 7:7-12

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Esther 4:17, Psalm 138:1-3, 7-8, Matthew 7:7-12

HE LOVES ME YES, HE LOVES ME AND O SUCH JOY NOW FLOODS MY SOUL


Esther 4:17

My Beloved, in times of distress I know You will come to help me and so in complete confidence I ask You to grant me the grace and strength I need each day to battle with the enemy who more often than not is myself.  I have a tendency towards evil.  I am weak and I find pride and self-righteousness get the better of me time and time again.  You know Lord how I struggle and how sorry I am when I fail.  Strengthen me with Your Holy Spirit. 

You are my refuge, I turn to You with all the confidence of a child for I know that You my God will never fail me.  I desire to be Your disciple, teach me, instruct me so I in turn may shine the Light of Your live in the world.

Psalm 138:1-3, 7-8

My Lord and my God, my Beloved and my King.  How good it is to know that You who are God are so unfailingly good, kind, merciful, loving and compassionate to me Your poor little nothing.  Prone to sin, weak as a newborn lamb who cannot lift her head without Your help, who wails at the least discomfort, You have answered me when I called.  In truouble You rescued me, in grief You comforted me, in sorrow You wept with me,  in joy You revelled with me.
How wonderful it is my God to walk beside You and to feel Your comforting Presence in me, with me around me.  I will praise You, bless You, adore and worship You and offer You  thanksgiving all the days of my life.  I want to live for You and You alone all my days.

Matthew 7:7-12

My Beloved, You are a God of love.  You invite me to call Your Father my Abba as well.  The Holy Spirit is my Life and I have received every good and perfect gift from the hand of the Lord God Almighty.  In return You ask me to always remember verse 12 in which You say, "So, do to others whatever you would that others do to you"  In this way I can always be pleasing to You my own true God.  I adore You.

No comments:

Post a Comment