Monday, February 10, 2014

1 Kings 8:1-7, 9-13, Psalm 136:6-10, Mark 6:53-56

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

1 Kings 8:1-7, 9-13, Psalm 136:6-10, Mark 6:53-56

1 Kings 8:1-7, 9-13

My Beloved, just as the Presence of the Lord filled the temple when the Ark of the Covenant of God was placed in the Inner Sanctuary , so too when I receive You in the most Holy Eucharist You enter the inner sanctuary of my soul and the presence of the most High fills my body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit.  The cherubim have their wings spread over me and I become for a while the dwelling place of God.   

Abouna, may every reception of the the Holy Eucharist transform me into the Image and likeness of Your Son.

Psalm 136:6-10

My Beloved, Your kindness endures forever.  From the rising of the sun to its setting Your glory, power and majesty are seen at work  in creation.  You are the Lord, the God of the heavens, the earth and all things visible and invisible.  Your rule is eternal.  You are God and You are Love.

Mark 6:53-56

My Beloved, no matter how turbulent the waters of life may be, if we are with You int eh Bark of Peter we can be certain that You will bring us safely to our eternal destination.  We are called to spread the Good News that with You all can find healing, health and wholeness in ever area of our being.  Nothing is beyond Your ability to touch and cleanse.  You bring love, pardon, forgiveness and mercy.  In You my Lord we find rest and peace.  Thank You for being my place of refuge and harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment