Saturday, June 22, 2013

2 Corinthians 12:1-10, Psalm 34:8-13, Matthew 6;24-34

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

2 Corinthians 12:1-10, Psalm 34:8-13, Matthew 6;24-34

http://www.bibleclaret.org/bibles/english.htm


2 Corinthians 12:1-10

My Beloved, heaven is a place and we are on the way to our eternal home.  It is here that You have promised a place for all.  To some is given the extraordinary grace and privilege to glimpse it, their experience of it is so different from any human experience in this created world that there are no words to describe it, no way to convey what heaven is like. All we know is that it is beyond our human understanding.  But what we do believe is that there is such a place and that is where we will spend eternity - in perfect union with God and with one another.

Humility is the Key to unlock the heart of God which is the Holy Spirit.  He enables us to see You and this my Beloved is heaven.  Tasting You in the Eucharist, reconciled and forgiven by You in the Sacrament of Penance.  Walking with You everyday is a joyful adventure, it is here we experience moment by moment how Your loving protection guards and guides us.

Help me not to be ashamed of my weaknesses for when I am aware of these I know that I cannot do anything of myself but need to rely on Your strength to save me. 

Psalm 34:8-13

How do I taste You my Life?  I taste You at each worthy reception of the Holy Eucharist and I experience Your Goodness in giving me Your Flesh that I may live. 

You have given me a Guardian Angel,strong, powerful, whose only task is to pray for me and help me on my journey.  He is faithful although most of the time I am quite forgetful of his presence with me 24/7

We do not come to You alone, in isolation, my Beloved but as a body animated by Your Holy Spirit, joined to You as the Head and we live gloriously the divine life in and through You along with the Church militant, the Church triumphant and the Church suffering.  One in You we lack nothing when we have You.

Matthew 6;24-34

 Beloved this is true of any relationship - we cannot offer either the God we love or the people we profess to love, a divided heart with divided loyalty.  One will always will suffer at the expense of the other.  The most important thing in our life, our raison d'ĂȘtre is to know You, love You and serve You joyfully n this life and eternally in heaven.

If God is Abouna, our Father, and we are His children, our perfect Dad will supply everything we need both temporal and spiritual.  All creatures look to Him for food and drink and He who does not fail the birds of the air and the lilies of the field will never fail us whom His Son has redeemed and whom His Holy Spirit sanctifies.

If we live we live You my Lord and if we die we die for You my Lord.  We are heaven bound in a time frame on earth, for a space in time we are here but journey's end is heaven - WHY WORRY!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment