Monday, April 22, 2013

Acts 11:1-18, Psalm 42:2-3, 43:3-4, John 10:1-10


DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Acts 11:1-18, Psalm 42:2-3, 43:3-4, John 10:1-10


Acts 11:1-18

There will always be those who are critical of Your goodness and generosity in embracing all even the most abject of sinners and the most notorious outcasts.  All are welcome in Your love for You died for all.  It is we who make distinctions and reservations.  We must not dare to exclude anyone, for God's invitation to the Kingdom through You is extended to all who believe.

Keep me ever attuned to Your Holy Spirit who dwells in me and may I be sensitive to His promptings and guidance.  May I be led by Him always and may I obey Him promptly and joyfully.  The message, the Good News is one that saves - let us speak it boldly for we are our brother's and sister's keeper.  The Holy Spirit is given to anyone that God desires - let us not put any obstacles in the way of God and His Spirit.  God is the Giver of Life - let us celebrate this life not only in us but in others as well.

Psalm 42:2-3, 43:3-4

How beautiful these verses are my Beloved Lord and they are my song and my prayer to You today.  I too long for You.  I hunger and thirst for Your love.  Fill me with the power and fire of Your Holy Spirit.  Let me walk in the Light of Your Truth.  Take me up Your holy mountain.  Lead me to the Altar where You my Beloved are the Sacrificial Victim of love incarnate and there I will unite my poor sinful life with Yours and remain with You forever.

 John 10:1-10

The Gate to the Kingdom of God and the Sheepfold is the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church there is no other.  You are the Gatekeeper and You open the Gate to all who hear Your Voice and respond to Your invitation.  You go ahead of us and we follow You, we know You and You know us.  You love us and we trust in Your love.  You feed us in the Eucharist and we are satisfied.  You lead us to pasture and to streams of living water.  In You we have fullness of life.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment