Sunday, April 21, 2013

Acts 13:14, 43-52, Revelations 7:9, 14b-17, Psalm 100:1-3, 5, John 10:27-30

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

http://www.bibleclaret.org/bibles/english.htm

Acts 13:14, 43-52, Revelations 7:9, 14b-17, Psalm 100:1-3, 5, John 10:27-30

 Acts 13:14, 43-52

My Beloved the power of Your Word attracts and draws people to the beauty of the Good News.  This is why it has always aroused jealousy in vested interests who are afraid that if the Word of God is allowed to be preached openly then many would come to believe and would leave their old beliefs behind and embrace You as their Lord and God. They realize the power of the Word and so they seek to muzzle it.

Women can be pretty powerful and also they can be manipulated into using that power to bring harm rather than good especially if they believe that they are right. 

My Beloved, grant us Your wisdom so we may always walk on the side of Truth.

Revelations 7:9, 14b-17

My Beloved, thank You for saving us.  Thank You for the hope we have in You.  Thank You for the place You have reserved for us in heaven which has already begun on earth for when we eat Your Body and drink Your Blood, we have Your Life in us.  We are one with You, where You are the Father and the Spirit and where the Triune is ther is heaven.

Thank You Lord that our vale of tears here lasts but a brief time and we have a glorious eternity filled with unsurpassed joy waiting for us. 

Psalm 100:1-3, 5

My Beloved all praise, glory and honor belong to You, for You are great and all Your works are great.  Your faithfulness is everlasting as is Your merciful love and tender compassion.

All those who believe in You will be saved.  They will never be disappointed.  Thank You my Beloved for the joy that comes from knowing You, loving You and serving You. 
 
John 10:27-30


My Beloved thank You for Your loving assurance that I am Your sheep.  I belong to You.  I recognize Your voice and I will follow You and no other for You are my Good Shepherd.  You will not allow me to be lost or to perish.  You know better than I, how weak I am and although I desire never to be parted from You. I do not have the strength to be all You desire me to be and so You provide the  food I need to sustain me and should I fall because I am weak You will pick me up and carry me close to Your heart, Your arms wrapped around me.  I am content.  There is no place this silly sheep would rather be than safe in the arms of my Lord and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment