Friday, March 8, 2013

Hosea 14:2-10 Psalm 81:6c-11ab Mark 12:28-34

21st Day in Lent
Hosea 2:16
 I am going to allure her,

lead her once more into the desert,

where I can speak to her tenderly.

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS: 
Hosea 14:2-10
Psalm 81:6c-11ab
Mark 12:28-34 



Hosea 14:2-10

  My Beloved, I thank the Church for giving us this Lenten season when we are reminded of the need for repentance and contrition and we can return to you and be healed of our sins and forgiven.

You never forget that we are weak and You provide all thehelp we need to make our return easy. You call us and You come running to meet us the moment we turn back t You i repentance.

 I will heal their wavering
and love them with all my heart

for my anger has turned from them.

I shall be like dew to Israel

like the lily will he blossom.

Like a cedar he will send down his roots;

his young shoots will grow and spread.

His splendor will be like an olive tree,

his fragrance, like a Lebanon cedar.

They will dwell in my shade again,

they will flourish like the grain,

they will blossom like a vine,

and their fame will be like Lebanon wine.


Thank You for loving us as You do my Lord







No comments:

Post a Comment