Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Daniel 3:14-20, 91-92, 95, Daniel 3:52-56, John 8:31-41

31st Day in Lent
Will you trust Me even when the night is thick darkness, when you do not know what lies ahead of you when you do not feel My Presence and when you do not understand?
*********
My Beloved if You take me in Your arms, if You carry me, if You permit me to bury my face in You trusting that You are there even though I cannot feel Your Presence, then yes, I will trust You because You have promised never to abandon or forsake me and Your Word is true.
**************
Sirach 24:19-22
19 Come to me, you who desire me and take your fill of my fruits. 20 To experience me is sweeter than honey and to possess me sweeter than any honeycomb. 21 Those who eat me will hunger still; those who drink me will thirst for more. 22 Those who obey me will not be put to shame; those who serve me will not fall into sin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS
Daniel 3:14-20, 91-92, 95, Daniel 3:52-56, John 8:31-41

Daniel 3:14-20, 91-92, 95

My Beloved when we refuse to listen the music of the world that desires to entice and lead us to worship the false god hedonism; then it will laugh at us and mock us. It will persecute us for refusing to dance to its tune for the world only offers death and corruption.  Grant the faithful a strong courage and an undying faith in the face of tribulation.  Let not fear of man or of physical pain or alienation cause us to stumble, fall or even deny You or betray You even if we must die.

You will always send help in times of tribulation as the Father sent an angel to comfort and strengthen You so will He do the same for us.  Let the witness of our lives lived in loving submission to You draw a response of faith in those who yet do not believe in You, the one true God who has revealed His Face in You.

Daniel 3:52-56

Along with Daniel and his friends we too praise You, ardore You, glorify You, worship You and sing of Your goodness, mercy, compassion and unfathomable love for us Your unworthy people.  Thank You for every marvel from the rising of the sun to its setting that we take for granted each day.  Thank You Lord for every good and perfect gift that you lavish on us each day and most especially thank You for the inestimable gift of Yourself in the Holy Eucharist.
John 8:31-41

My Beloved, we can choose to be children of the world and the children of the age of decadence and self will or we can choose to believe in You and be children of God who is Your Father and ours.

Truth is the light that sin tries its utmost to camouflage dim or hide. If we truly seek Truth we will find it for if we seek it with eager and sincere hearts, Truth will make itself known to us.  Everyone who lives in Truth lives in God and God makes His home in him.  Just as You always do the will of Your Father so grant that we may always do Your will no matter how difficult it may be.

Freed from sin and slavery to bad habits we will truly be able to walk in the freedom of the sons and daughters of God. A freedom You purchased with Your Life.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment