Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hebrews 13:15-17, 20-21, Psalm 23:1-6, Mark 6:30-34

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:

Hebrews 13:15-17, 20-21, Psalm 23:1-6, Mark 6:30-34


Hebrews 13:15-17, 20-21


The way to be always joyful is to sing Your praises all the time.  If our hearts are lifted up to You in thanksgiving nothing will disturb our peace.

Verse 16 "Do not neglect good works."  Our deeds are a witness to our faith.  We demonstrate our faith by our deeds

We must obey the Magisterium for You have established a hierarchy that must be obeyed if we desire to liberate our souls.  When we obey the Church we live in peace and harmony and the life of the holy Spirit unites us in joy and love.

We who were once dead are now saved in Christ who is our Good Shepherd.  We are saled in the Blood of the Lamb.

Thank You Lord for giving us a personal Spiritual Trainer in the Holy Spirit.  He will guide us into the way of peace.

Psalm 23:1-6

With the Lord beside me I fear no evil.  His loving Presence in me and around me sustains me.  He makes my body His throne and someday He will take me to heaven. 

You are my Good Shepherd.  I am Your little lamb - most imperfect, weak and helpless and so You my Beloved will carry me because Your tender Heart is filled with pity for me.

Mark 6:30-34

Verse 30  We need times of quiet rest when we repose in Your love or else we will either get too discouraged or too full of ourselves.  There will always be people who will have some need or other and if we do not seek to be replenished by Your Holy Spirit we will find ourselves empty; we will have nothing to give.  We need go away alone and to spend some time in silence and when we return to take up our duties again we will be able to give again all that we have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment