Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1 John 2:22-28, Psalm 98:1-4, John 1:19-28






You have received a full measure of My Holy Spirit.  You also receive as much as you are prepared to receive.  The more you empty yourself, the greater will be your capacity to receive all I have to give.  The greater your humility, the more you will realize your need and the greater your need of Me the more will you be able to give up in order to receive.   

Without Me you can do nothing but with Me there is no limit to the possibilities that I can do in you if only you will let Me.  You lack nothing when you  have Me, remain in My love.  Through the day you are faced with choices choose Love, choose Me, Choose Life.


My Beloved as the old year came to a close I had a great feeling of sorrow and desolation when I thought about the world that we are living in and the culture of the present age that seems to be spiraling into chaos, darkness and despair.  While it is true my Lord that evil seems to be winning, this in fact is a lie that Satan wants us to believe.  You have already won the victory and we have been claimed for God by Your Blood.

Thank You for the victory of Your saving sacrifice.  We are the people of God and our lives must celebrate the truth that we are saved despite the great lie that Satan is trying to perpetrate that death has won.

We have allowed the darkness to deceive us.  We must sing aloud of the wonders of Your love which is faithful. Death is vanquished.  Love is triumphant and God is faithful to all His promises.  You have triumphed and we are saved.  Praise You Lord!!!!


If these questions that were put to John the Baptist were put to me, “Who are you? And How do you see yourself? My answers would be, “I am a child of the Most High God.  And I am redeemed, saved and sanctified by the only begotten Son of the Father.  I have been ransomed by the Blood of the Lamb.  I have been baptized into Christ who put to death sin and I have risen in the glory of His resurrection to take my place among those who have been saved by Him whom we call Lord, Savior and Redeemer.

My Beloved, like St. John the Baptist, I too am a voice that cries out in the world about all that You have done for me.  My whole life must witness all the wonders that You have done for me.  Despite all that my eyes see and despite all the horrors we hear each day, the truth is this, the victory is won, You have triumphed and we are saved.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment