Saturday, December 1, 2012

Revelations 22:1-7, Psalm 95:1-7, Luke 21:34-36

---- Mine, believe that everything you have asked for in faith you have received.  From the rising of the sun to its setting praise My Name, praise the wonders I have done for I dwell in the one who praises Me.  I am holy.  I am perfect.  I am who am, The First, the Last and Forever.




My Beloved, we long for the day when You will return in glory and majesty bringing with You life that never ends.  From You and from the throne gushes forth rivers of living water.  You have washed us in the waters of Baptism and You have sanctified us with the Blood of the Lamb and You feed us on the Bread of Angels.  When we return with You to heaven we will live  beside the saints in heaven.  We will bear abundant fruit and through the intercessions of Your anointed before the throne of God all will be healed.  All will be made whole.  We will be sealed in You eternally and we will be claimed as members of the household of God.  We will behold Your face and live in Your Presence.  We will glorify You in the eternal day - Light of Life and Joy.  Keep me vigilant, keep me trusting and keep me obedient until the day when You come to take me to Yourself. 

 (Malachi 4:19-20)
19 The day already comes, flaming as a furnace. On that day all the proud and evildoers will be burned like straw in the fire. They will be left without branches or roots. 20 On the other hand the sun of justice will shine upon you who respect my Name and bring health in its rays.


We worship and adore You almighty God.  We bow down before You and acknowledge humbly all You have done for us even though we are unworthy and undeserving of Your love.

Thank You for being faithful to every promise You have made.  Thank You for carrying the weak like me on Your shoulders and leading us to green pastures.  I would have not made it on my own.  But You have helped me ever since I was conceived and You will do so until You come to take me home again.  I am what I am - unbelievably weak and hopelessly dependant on You and Your grace and helpless without You.  Thank You for knowing me and because You know I would be lost if You did not keep Your hands around me, Your watchful eye on me, ready to lift me up should I be in danger of falling - I would not be able to make it on my own power. which is practically non existent.  I truly amYour little nothing; You know it and I acknowledge it.


My Lord and my God were You to come today, right now, so many would be at a loss for they have lived in the flesh which is corruptible and have forgotten their incorruptible souls. How dreadful it would be my Lord for so many would be cast headlong into the outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth and where the fire never goes out.

Have mercy Beloved and hear the prayers of Your faithful remnant.  Accept our poor little offerings of reparation, unite them with the sacrifice You made for all sinners on the Cross and bring the world back from the brink of hell on which it is teetering.

When the Son of Man comes in glory grant that He will find faith on earth Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment