Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jeremiah 33:14-16, 1 Thessalonians 3:12---4:2, Psalm 25:1b, 4-5, 8-10, 14, Luke 21:25-28,34-36

---- Mine walk with Me, remain in Me, be filled with My Holy Spirit.  Remember that I am with you always.  When you call I will answer.  Do not be afraid, fear has no place in love.  All you have asked I will do.  It pleases Me when my little ones come to me for help. When they do, I hasten to assist.  Keep your gaze fixed on Me and on no other.

I will heal your sick brother in heart, mind, soul, body and spirit.  I will restore him to physical and spiritual health.

Jeremiah 32:27
See, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too hard for me? 
 
Thank You my Beloved.




You always keep Your promises my Beloved and that is why we can trust You always.  Justice for the poor, the voiceless, the victim, the refugee, the widow and orphan as a result of wars waged by the greedy and the power hungry, the dictator and the despot.  Righteouness in a world where the unrighteous are having their day and shutting out the indingation of those outraged at their  unrighteousness before God and man.  Thank You my Beloved for being a God of Justice and Righteousness.  Salvation has come to the world, the Day of the Lord is here and we rejoice and are glad.


My Beloved in a world of indifference to each other it is imperative for us to be our brothers' and sisters' keeper.  We are one body in You and when one member ails the whole body is weakend.  Increase our love and concern for each other.  Let our words be not only expressed in words but in deeds.  As You increase our love, strengthen us spiritually too in order that we may hunger and thirst for all things holy.  May You find us walking in innocence before our Abba, God when You come to claim Your people for Yourself eternally.


 My Beloved, this beautiful Sunday morning, the Day of my Lord, as I come before You to spend this sacred time alone with You, I thank You for grace that bring me before You to lift up my soul to You O My Lord.  I trustYou, You will not shame me before Your people. You will honor my prayers and answer me.  You will heal and restore the ones I pray for everyday because You love me.  Help me to become more like You each day.  Transform me at every Eucharist.  Pour Your Spirit on me so He may instruct me, guide me, live in me and give me a greater knowledge and understanding of my God and my King.  My Redeemer and my Beloved.

Keep me in Your love and keep me faithful and humble.  Thank You for the assurance of verse 14


14 The Lord gives advice to those who revere him and makes his covenant known to them.


The sons and daughters of the most high God are not to cower in fear but to stand erect for we are co-heirs with the Son of God.  Do we not call Him Brother?  When He returns to claim us we shall wait eagerly and joyfully to be taken up to heaven with Him.

Thank You for the warning in verse 34-36.

‘Be on guard so that your hearts are not weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of this life, and that day does not catch you unexpectedly, like a trap. For it will come upon all who live on the face of the whole earth. Be alert at all times, praying that you may have the strength to escape all these things that will take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.’

We are children of God, claimed for Him through our Baptism when we were plunged into the death of sin and we rose again with You in the  Resurrection.  We do not live as children of the world but as children of the Light and Truth.  Keep us prayerful and vigilant so when You come again You will find us waiting eagerly for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment