Friday, December 14, 2012

Isaiah 48:17-19, Psalm 1:1-4 & 6, Matthew 11:16-19

JESUS - MY SPIRITUAL DIRECTOR
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:

Isaiah 48:17-19, Psalm 1:1-4 & 6, Matthew 11:16-19

Isaiah 48:17-19

My Beloved, I have reached the crossroads and there is a road I must take.  You are my God, my Redeemer, You the Most Holy Almighty God and You pledge to teach me what is best for me.  You promise to lead me in the way You have chosen for me.

While it is true my Beloved that for a large part of my life I followed my own way that is no longer true.  I no longer desire my will but Yours alone.  I do not know where it will lead me but if it is Your will I embrace it wholeheartedly for experience has taught me that You are able to draw the greatest good from the most difficult circumstances.  

Psalm 1:1-4 & 6

You my Beloved are my heart's delight.  You are the Eternal Word of God whose nature is Love and I desire nothing more than to meditate, contemplate and resonate with all that You say in  imitation of Mary, my Mother.  I will then be fruitful as she was and is fruitful.  

I shall have life, the life of God's own Spirit giving me life and keeping me alive.  I will succeed in all I do because it will be God's will and His help that I will always rely on.  Because I choose You and Your will above all else You will guard, guide and save me.

Matthew 11:16-19

My Beloved, we refuse to interpret the signs of the times correctly.  As a consequence, we are constantly making wrong judgements simply because we do not interpret the signs with the help of the Holy Spirit.  There is a proper time and season for all things and we must order our lives accordingly then we will bear abundant and good fruit in season and out of season.

Good times and difficult times both will come but planted in the Lord nothing will shake us or scandalise us for we are rooted in You.   

No comments:

Post a Comment