Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Titus 2:1-8, 11-14, Psalm 37: 3-4, 18 & 23, 27 & 29, Luke 17:7-10

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:

"---- Mine, you belong to Me."



My Beloved verse 14 tells us what You have done for us and why.  You gave Yourself up for us to redeem us from every evil, to purify us in order to make us Your own.  If we understood what this means then it naturally follows that every waking moment would be dedicated to doing good.

Verse 11 reminds us that through You, grace has been poured upon us and salvation is available to all.

Sometimes my Beloved it is hard to remember that each of us is on a journey.  To each is given grace and each will make a response to Your invitation to have a personal relationship with You.  My role is only to encourage and to provide a good example by the witness of my life the rest is up to You.  When I get impatient and frustrated help me remember that You are in control and Your desire that all come to the knowledge of Truth and be saved is far greater than mine will ever be.  In addition to my role to encourage and set a good example I must pray without ceasing with love and compassion.  This is pleasing to You.


My Beloved, every good action must be prompted from that place in me that has placed all its trust and confidence in You.  My motive for doing something must be free of any desire for selfish gain.  My heart desires nothing more than You and my heart is always delighted because You make Your home in me.  I am Your and You are mine and I have need of nothing for I have everything when I have You.

My Beloved, Your Holy Spirit lives in me and I am a holy temple.  he guides my steps in Your ways and because I am committed to living every day of my life here on earth united with You, my inheritance of the Kingdom of God as an heir will always remain secure.  No thief can  steal my treasures and neither will they corrode or rust.

The Sacraments of Initiation Baptism, Confirmation and the Holy Eucharist and the Healing Sacrament of Reconciliation provide all I need in life.  I am never hungry, thirsty or abandoned for You have made provision for me every step of the way on my journey to God.

As long as I live, I will be tempted but You will help me to overcome the lure of the world, the flesh and the devil and You will reward me with the beatific vision when I will make my home with You in heaven just as You make Your home in my soul on earth.  Thank You!


My Beloved, I am called to spend my life in loving service to You.  I must see You in everyone I encounter and I must do all in my power to minister to You.  It is so easy to give way to self and pander to it but time is short.  Help me never to feel that I am doing anything other than my duty in laying down my life in service.  Whatever I am called to do, let my response always be a glad and eager yes.  You will provide the grace to accomplish it once I have given my consent as You have kept demonstrating to me over and over again all my life and most especially lately.  Thank You.









No comments:

Post a Comment