Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Revelations 3:1-6, 14-22, Psalm 15:2-5, Luke 19:1-10

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:

"---- Mine stay with Me and through the day be aware of My Presence."



"I have found your works to be imperfect."  If my motives for serving God are tainted then they are definitely less than perfect in Your sight.  You ask me to remember what I have been taught by Holy Mother Church and by those to whom You have given authority.  

When You come to take me home Beloved let not that hour take me by surprise.  Let me be prepared for Your coming at any hour of the day or night.  You remind us that those who live pure and holy lives are pleasing to You these You will acknowledge before Your Father and before His angels.  I pray I may be counted among them my Beloved Lord.  

My Beloved, if there is one thing that is anathema to You, it is indifference to what the Father has accomplished in You in order that all may be saved.  We dare not be unmoved and indifferent, neither hot nor cold but tepid.  The Father will never tolerate our lukewarmness.  

There are many things You say today Lord to remind me of Your purpose and will for my life may I heed all You say today and may I always hear You when You knock at the door to my heart and may You find with me a hearty and loving welcome.


Psalm 15:2-5
My Beloved, You tell us clearly in this Psalm who will gain entrance into Your Presence.

Those without guile.
Those who obey Your will.
Thowse who speak the truth with sincerity.
Those who have control over their speech.
Those who do nothing that would harm anyone.
Those who refrain from gossip and idle chatter.
Those who do not keep company with those who would lead them to sin.

You will safeguard those who are respectful and who honor those who serve You, those who keep their promises and who give readily without expect anything in return or take interest and who ensure the rights of the innocent, these You will be keep safe under the shadow of Your wings.


THE NOT SO LITTLE MAN Luke 19:1-10










No comments:

Post a Comment