Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Zechariah 2:14-17, Luke 1:46-55, Matthew 12:46-50

HAGGAI        2: 5b    My spirit abides among you; do not fear.
ZECHARIAH 4:6       Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the
                                  Lord of hosts. 

"---- Mine be open to Me today listen for the sound of My Voice so You can obey and do all that I desire you to."

"Yes Lord!"

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:


My Beloved, we are called to be a joyful people a people of hope because You made Your dwelling place among us as You made Your dwelling place in the heart and womb of our Blessed Mother.  Keep us aware of Your Presence among us so we may be still and quiet in worshipful and reverential silence.

Luke 1:46-55,

My Beloved, I praise the Triune God along with our Blessed Mother.  may I echo her song in my heart and soul through the day acknowledging the marvels that God has done for us in the Church and in the world.


Matthew 12:46-50


My Beloved, Your Mama our Blessed Mother was a disciple par excellence and You were pointing out the perfect disciple to us when You spoke about the requirements of true discipleship.  

Verse 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.’

We too can be Your sister, brother and mother if we make the doing of God's will the object of our lives in true imitation of Mama Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment