Monday, November 26, 2012

Revelations 14:1-3, 4b-5, Psalm 24:1-6, Luke 21:1-4

"---- Mine, do not be afraid or anxious. I am God, Your God who made heaven and earth and all things visible and invisible and I am Yours to command.  Ask anything you wish and I will give it to you."

"My Lord and my God, make me holy as You are holy.  Possess and consume me so utterly and completely that nothing of me remains - there is only You."

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:



My Beloved, in a world where sin is celebrated knowingly and unknowingly by the vast multitude of those ignorant of God; purity, chastity and sacrifice are such alien ideas that it would seem to them like a foreign language.  Thus, to those who believe falls the added responsibility to work even more singlemindedly and conscientiously to make the light of Truth shine in order that all may come to know and worship God once again.  You desire that all should be saved and this must be our desire too.


Clean hands and a pure heart, grant these to me my beloved. Give me an insatiable hunger and an unquenchable thirst for all things holy in order that I may ascend Your holy mountain and rest in You.


Like the poor widow in today's Gospel my Beloved, I too have nothing of value or consequence to give You.  All I have is all You have given me these I give back to You my Lord.  Take my nothing O holy God and in return grant me the Gift of Yourself.  Flood me, overwhelm me and sweep me into the very depths of Your Being.  Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment