Sunday, November 18, 2012

Daniel 12:1-3, Hebrews 10:11-14,18, Psalm 16: 1, 5, 8-11, Mark 13:24-32

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:


"Be still ---- Mine and know that I am God. Let grace flow and permeate your inmost being.  Be aware of who I AM.  Nothing in all the world matters than this I AM WHO AM loves you and gave His life for you in order that You may have life in Me."



The end must come.  Time as we know it will cease and God will call all to judgment.  the good will receive their reward which will be to behold God Face to face.  The wicked will go to the  place they have chosen, awa from God.  Away from Beauty, Truth, Goodness and Love which they have chosen to reject and refuse while they had the opportunity to do so.

The more we know You, the great will be our love for You.  it is not enought to know i mucst make known what I have discovered about You it is thenthat I will shine and reflect Your light in the world.


 My beloved, it is the Blood of the Lamb sent by God, the Lamb without stain or blemsh who becomes the Perfect Victim for sin.  It is a once and for all sacrifice whose fragrance rises to the highest heavens and fills it with its most pleasing aroma.  This once and for all sacrifice has the power to move God to show us, poor pitiful sinful creatures, mercy and pardon from generation to generation until the end of time. 



You are y Rock, my Fortress, my Hiding Place, I take refuge in You confident tht You will keep me safe from all harm an devery evil.

In the waters of Baptism I have plunged with You and died to sin and rose to eternal life.  I am now an heir because I am grafterd on to You.  My Beloved You have won the victory for me.  I am saved becase You ahve taken my place on the Corss and through its merits I am now safe and secure in You.  I live in the fullness of life - Your life and I hope to spend eternity with You in the Kingdom of God. 


 My Beloved, could You have spokenmore clearly than You did in verse 32?  It is impossible to mistake Your words and yet new books are published all the time envisaging doomsday and end of times scenarious as imminnent.  And this is not a new phenomenon.  It has been going on ever since Your Ascension into heaven.

We are called to be good stewards, ready, prepared and waiting.  We ought to be busy with our work and we ought to do it in love, humility and compassion.  In the meantime, each day we are called to work out our salvation with fear and tremb ling in the light of all that You have revealed to us in Your Word and in the Church You established.  First will come my own personal judgment this is what i must be prepared for.  Death will come for me like a thief in the night and I must be ready any time all the time.







No comments:

Post a Comment