Friday, October 5, 2012

JOB 38:1, 12-21, 40:3-5, Psalm 139:1-3, 7-10, 13-14, Luke 10:13-16


DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:

JOB 38:1, 12-21, 40:3-5, Psalm 139:1-3, 7-10, 13-14, Luke 10:13-16

M--- Mine, you are our treasure and our joy.  The Father created you and loved you into being because He wants you to spend eternity in our Presence.  We do not love you less now than we will when you come home to us in heaven because there are no degrees to our love.  You dwell here and now in the fullness of our love. Love is what sustains and upholds you all the time.  Infinite love. 

Believe in faith that you have been equipped to carry out the mission you have been given.  Trust Me and step out with childlike confidence to accomplish it.  My Spirit is given to you to be your Helper and Guide, to console you in times of difficulty.  Life is not perfect but let the sorrow and difficulties you experience shape and mold you in My image.

And remember Your heaven has already begun on earth because you are in Me and I am in you.



JOB 38:1, 12-21, 40:3-5

Verse 1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the storm.

How foolish we are Beloved, if only we took time to allow You to help us find the answers we are looking for instead of foolishly blundering on and doing even more damage to ourselves and others.  If only we took a step back and waited quietly and in silence, trusting that You will reveal Yourself to us, trusting that we can find You because You long to be found.  You reveal Yourself to us in creation, in Your Word, in the Church You established and the people that surround us, and like Job we cover our mouths and refrain from speaking.  We experience You and we are in awe.

Psalm 139:1-3, 7-10, 13-14

My Beloved God, Your intimate knowledge of me is most comforting.  I am so pleased that there is no where I could go that You could not find me.  I could never be lost because Your loving gaze is always trained on me wherever I am. You follow me and keep me safe.  Yes my Beloved God I thank You for creating me, thank You for sustaining me. Thank You for loving me always even when I am quite unlovable and thank You for the plans You have for me – plans that give me hope, joy, peace and eternal happiness in perfect union with You.

Luke 10:13-16

Lord, You have left us the Church, it is Your lasting Covenant with us.  She was born of love and Your Holy Spirit sanctifies and perfects her.  True my God she is the home of both sinners and saints but she neither a widow nor is she an orphan.  She is Your Body, Your Bride and in all the successors that have come after Peter You have preserved her from teaching error despite all the pressure from within and without.  The enemies within her are greater my God for they are full of deceit and treachery, they prey on her under the guise of lambs whereas they are wolves in sheeps clothing.  They work their evil within her Body and seek her destruction.  But You will keep Your promise that the gates of hell shall never prevail against her.  Thank You for reminding us to listen to her and accept her teaching and be guided by it because You have appointed her and we are subject to her authority as she is subject to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment