Sunday, September 2, 2012

Deuteronomy 4:1-2, 6-8, James 1:1:17-18, 21-22, 27, Psalm 15;1-5, Mark 7:1-8, 14-15, 21-23


DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:





My Beloved, there are so many who believe that their goodness, wealth, talents etc., are all a result of luck, or hard work or are in some way generated by themselves rather than attributing that they have received to the generosity of a good and loving God. 

It is the Father who gave us His beloved Son to be our Savior and Redeemer and it is You who generously pours out Your Spirit on us because You are God and God is Love and God is good.  Help me Lord to recognize that all that is good in me comes from You.  Help me to recognize my weaknesses and faults and then grant me the grace I need to overcome them.  St. James rightly asks us to be doers of the word rather than just hearers of it.  We must be transformed by the Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment