Saturday, September 29, 2012

Daniel 7:9-10, 13-14, Psalm 138:1-5. John 1:47-51


M--- Mine, it is not enough for you to ask me to give you your heart’s desire, once you’ve asked you must trust, you must believe that you have received all that you have asked the Father in My Name.

I believe Lord and if I do not believe as completely as I ought help me to believe.

Remember M--- my own, you can never ask for more than God’s desire to give you more.  God’s concept of more is infinitely greater than yours so trust that you have received all that you have sked for and infinitely more for God cannot be outdone in generosity.

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:



This is God and the Son of God and His Holy Spirit is a blazing fire from whom rivers of fire flow and this is the God who loves me and desires that I love Him as well. He draws me gently to Himself, all the while inviting me into an ever deeper relationship with Him.  He wants my puny little love and it is His all His to the fullest extent that I am able to love I do love Him.

My Beloved, draw me into the blazing heart of Your divine love in order that I may love You with my own little love united with Yours.


Verses 1-3 

1 I thank you, O Lord, with all my heart,
for you have heard the word of my lips.
I sing your praise in the presence of the gods.
2 I bow down towards your holy temple
and give thanks to your name,
for your love and faithfulness,
for your word which exceeds everything.
3 You answered me when I called;
you restored my soul and made me strong.


My Beloved, I know that when my life here is over I will come home to You and there I will behold Your glory.  Together with the archangels, angels and saints I will worship and adore You for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment