Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1 Corinthians 3:1-9, Psalm 33:12-15, 20-21, Luke 4:38-44


DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:




My Beloved, I wish it were not true but I too am in many ways still an infant.  I have a long way to go in my walk with You.  I am still prone to the same weaknesses that make me stumble.  Scarcely have I overcome one and I find another.  I know that You are with me and You will strengthen me and help to wean me away from old sinful habits as You feed me with the Bread of Angels – Your Body and Blood.

It will serve us well to always remember that we who are called to labor in Your vineyard are just that, workers who plant and water.  The seed belongs to God and it is the power of God that enables growth and brings forth fruit.


You have chosen me as Your inheritance and You are mine.  Your gaze is always on me and I am the apple Your eye.  Continue to fashion my heart and make it after Your own.  I trust in Your Most Holy Name,  my Love, JESUS!


In prayer may I bring to You my Beloved all those who suffer, in perfect confidence, trusting You to respond as I plead with You to do something for them.  Stoop over them lovingly Lord, take them by the hand and raise them up.  As they experience Your love may they in turn begin to love and serve.  There is nothing beyond Your power to save, touch, heal and restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment