Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jeremiah 30:1-2, 12-15, 18-22, Psalm 102, 16-21, 22-23, 29, Matthew 14:22-36

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:



My Beloved, it is true that at the time when verses 12-15 were written, every word that the prophet Jeremiah wrote was true.  But praise God, for in You my Lord no wound is incurable, no sin is unforgivable with true repentance.  Love will never abandon us for You my Love are a faithful Spouse, Lover, Brother and Friend.  Yes, You may punish us but this punishment will purify us, strengthen us and will grant us new life in You again.

Verses 18-22 confirm that a God of love cannot and will not abandon His own.  He sent You to us as one of us so that in You and with You we can approach this awesome God and He vows that He will be our God and we will be His people. 


My Beloved, as long as we remain in the bark of St. Peter, no matter how rough and dangerous the storm, and even if death and destruction seem imminent, it is not so.  You are awake, alert and as the perfect Intercessor and Mediator between Your Father and us, You pray through the dark night that no evil will come to Your Church and to Your people.  You promised that death and the gates of hell shall never prevail against Your Bride.  You are her Spouse, and her Bridegroom and You will protect her.

When we are overwhelmed by the terrors of life and we cry out to You in fear and anxiety You say, "Courage! Don't be afraid, it is Me!"  What beautifully comforting words to hold in my heart.

keep my gaze fixed on You and I will walk over the mighty waves and in the face of the racing wind and I shall not be overcome for as I keep my eyes trained on You, so do You never take Your gaze from me.  You are always reaching out Your hand to me and You hold me in the protection of Your life.  I shall not sink but be saved.

Love, I bring the needs of everyone I pray for daily and I ask You my Beloved to touch and heal them in heart, mind, soul, body and spirit.  THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment