Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Isaiah 9:1-6, Psalm 113:1-8, Luke 1:26-38


DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS


Heavenly Father we do rejoice as Your people have always done since You revealed Your glorious plan of salvation.  You chose Mary to be the instrument through which God would become incarnate and walk among us as one like us.  Yes, Father, Your people have seen the Light of Your Love and He has broken the chains of sin that once enslaved us.  Now we walk in the freedom of the children of God.  Thank You.


My Beloved, may my response to God’s will for me be always like Mary’s.  May I imitate her virtues.  May I model my life on hers.  May I cling to her and implore her help as confidently as that of a child who knows that it belongs to her.  May I always turn to Your Mama and mine in every difficulty.  May I ask her to always intercede for me and those I love.  To pray with me when I pray and offer my prayer intentions to her Son as confidently as only a well love, honored and revered Mother can, knowing perfectly well that You can deny Your Mother nothing.  Mary, my Mama, pray for me now and at the hour of my death.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment