Friday, July 27, 2012

Jeremiah 3:14-17, Jeremiah 31:10-13, Matthew 13:18-23

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:




My Beloved, we are faithless You know it and we know it yet You do not abandon us.  You know that without Your compassion and mercy we would be doomed.  It is You who choose our shepherds who will lead us and guide us in Your way of light, life and truth.  Thank You for calling us without getting weary of our stupidity and foolishness.

My Beloved, You have pitched Your tent among Your people and we have access to You always.  We need nothing because we have You and You will patiently and lovingly form us in Your image and likeness and make us all that the Father longs for us to be.


My Beloved, You have indeed turned my mourning into gladness and my sorrow to joy.  You have drawn me into union with Yourself, You have made me one with You and You Yourself have fed me on the finest wheat, the sweetest honey and the purest oil.  You intoxicate me with the wine of joy and I am glad always.  Thank You for the Church and its Shepherds who are constantly awake and alert and who keep me safe within the boundaries of Your Covenant love.


My Beloved, I thank You for drawing me through the course of my life from darkness, sin and sorrow to light. Thank You for never abandoning me.  Thank You for carefully preparing the soil of my heart and not giving up on me.  Thank You that the seed of Your Word has finally taken root in the soil You have prepared so patiently and for so long.  I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment