Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jeremiah 2:1-3, 7-8, 12-13, Psalm 36:6-11, Matthew 13:10-17

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:


I am Your little field daisy hidden in the shelter of the Rock and in the shadow of Your wings which are always spread protectively over me.

My Beloved, may I never forget Your kindness to me.  May I never cease to be grateful for the mercy shown to me since my earliest days.  You have brought me to the streams of living water and You have refreshed my soul.  May I never stray.  May I never desire anything but You for You alone my Lord can satisfy each one of my deepest longings.


My Beloved how good You are to Your little nothing.  You reach down to me and You enfold me in Your love.  You are faithful and I know that I can always depend on You to care for me and provide me with all I will ever need to sustain me both spiritually and temporally.  How precious is You love for me it makes me feel cherished. I am Your little field daisy hidden in the shelter of the Rock and in the shadow of Your wings which are always spread protectively over me.  I eat and drink daily at the Eucharistic Banquet You prepare for me each day.  I live beside the Fountain of Life and in the Light of Your Most Holy Presence.  Thank You for all the favors You grant me in return accept my ardent love for You and through the grace and help received from Your Holy Spirit may it increase daily more and more.


My Beloved, truly this is a day for rejoicing.  You say to me today that it has been given to me to know the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven.  You have blessed me with the abundance of Your blessings - these I am called to use to glorify You and when I do, You will bless me even more generously.  I will receive from You treasures pressed down and shaken over as You have said so beautifully elsewhere in the Gospel.  This is the sign You give me today, this is the reason You call me blessed, for You have given me eyes to see You and ears to hear and understand all You wish to reveal to me. Truly I am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment