Thursday, July 19, 2012

Isaiah 26:7-9, 12, 16-19, Psalm 102:13-21, Matthew 11:28-30

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:




My Beloved, I choose to walk with You and with You beside me the way will be smooth for I will walk in Your righteousness, in Your peace and in Your love.  I wish to only glorify You with every breath I breathe. You are all I long for.  To possess You and to be possessed by You completely is the goal of my life.  Yes my Love, even at night, especially at night, my whole being yearns to be one with You and through the night my soul and my spirit pray Your Name.

You have called me to go out into the world. You have entrusted me with a mission and You will empower me with peace of heart, mind and spirit so my soul will never be troubled or disturbed.  All my hopes, my dreams and my desires are centred around glorifying You alone.  Grant me the grace to let it be so.  Thank You for the assurance that those whom we have loved and who have lived lives pleasing to You will live.

Let Your grace like dew fall upon the earth and refresh us. 


Verses 18-19
 18 For he will answer the prayer of the needy and will not despise their plea.
19 Let this be written for future ages, “the Lord will be praised by a peo­ple he will form.”

I know You have heard all the prayers I have made to You today and You will answer me because You love me.  You will form all those who love You more and more in the image of Your beloved Son as we yield each day more more completely to Your most Holy Spirit.


Here I am my Beloved Jesus.  I come to You with all that troubles me, I bring every anxiety and distress to You my Lord.  I want to be yoked to You. Please place the sweet yoke of Your love on me and I will be united with You and the way to heaven will be easy. You will bear my sorrows with me, You will wipe my tears, You will comfort me and You will refresh me when I grow weary in body and spirit.  I want to stay with You Lord from now and through eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment