Thursday, April 26, 2012

Philippians 2:14-16

DAILY INSPIRATION: Philippians 2:14-16


Philippians 2:14-16

14 Do everything without grumbling, 15 so that without fault or blame, you will be children of God without reproach among a crooked and perverse generation. You are a light among them, like stars in the universe, 16 holding to the Word of life. I shall feel proud of you on the day of Christ on seeing that my effort and labor have not been in vain.

Beloved, St. Paul says, "Do everything without grumbling."  If I have answered Your call to service then I must be an example and a witness.  No gossiping, no speaking unnecessarily, no empty talk that will not add anything of value to my hearers.  Beloved, it is better to be silent than to let my words be critical of another to another.  I must be a light, like the stars.  My light may be small my Love but it is a reflection of Your Own Light..  grant that it burns steadily and to the full extent of its limited capacity and should it burn itself out let it be in loving You with an enduring passion ready and willing to do anything for Your glory.  Beloved, may I always be aware of the trust You have placed in me and may I honor that trust by doing all that is required of me so that You are glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment