Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1 Peter 5:5:14, Psalm 89:2, 3, 6, 7, 16-17, Mark 16:15-20

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:  1 Peter 5:5:14, Psalm 89:2, 3, 6, 7, 16-17, 
                                                                   Mark 16:15-20


1 Peter 5:5:14

Clothe yourself with humility in your dealings with one another. God resists the proud but gives His grace to the humble. Remember this M--- Mine nothing can so harden my heart against my children than haughty pride and arrogance  Be childlike, simple, open, truthful and humble and I will be unable to resist you and shall pour upon you all that you ask for and need.  Place all your burdens on Me.  Do not be anxious about anything.  I will place my yoke on you and I will walk with you to the end of your days.

Do not become lax and careless.  Strive not to give into temptation but be on your guard always.  Evil is constantly at work looking for a way to you through your lack of will to seriously overcome your weaknesses.  Stand firm in your knowledge of the truth and be prepared for opposition and to suffer and belittled for My sake.  it is I who give all from the infinite treasure of My grace.

Psalm 89:2, 3, 6, 7, 16-17
2 I will sing forever, O Lord, of your love and proclaim your faithfulness from age to age.
3 I will declare how steadfast is your love, how firm your faithfulness.
6 The heavens proclaim your won­ders, O Lord; the assembly of the holy ones recalls your faithfulness. 7 Who in the skies can compare with the Lord; who of the heaven-born is like him?
16 Blessed is the people who know your praise. They walk in the light of your face. 17 They celebrate all day your name and your protection lifts them up.


My Beloved, there is no god but You my God.  I worship and adore You.
May I walk in the Light of the radiance of Your Face and celebrate Your Most Holy Name all my life as Your mighty protection covers and sustains me.

Mark 16:15-20

Every baptized Christian has a clear mission to, GO AND SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS to all the world and to all people in order that all may hear, that hearing they may believe and in believing may they be baptized and grafted into Your Body the Church and thus be saved.

You equip those whom You send with power nd grace.  You cover us with Your glory, You fill us with the power of Your Holy Spirit, You feed and strengthen us with Your Body and You cleanse and quench us with Your sacred Blood.  How then can I not proclaim You in every thought, word and action?

No comments:

Post a Comment