Friday, April 13, 2012

Hebrews 10:9, 10, 12, 14

DAILY INSPIRATION: Hebrews 10:9, 10, 12, 14


Hebrews 10:9, 10, 12, 14

Then he says: Here I am to do your will.
This is enough to nullify the first will and establish the new. 10 Now, by this will of God, we are sanctified once and for all by the sacrifice of the body of Christ Jesus. 12 Christ has offered for all times a single sacrifice for sins and has taken his seat at the right hand of God.  14 By a single sacrifice he has brought those who are sanctified to what is perfect forever. 

Beloved, everything You did was in perfect conformity to the will of Your Father.  You placed Yourself at His disposal.  Freely You chose to do whatever He wanted of You.

This is the example You have left me as Your disciple.   You also make available to me the grace that makes it possible for me to imitate by the gift of Yourself through the Sacraments.

HERE I AM LORD, I COME TO DO YOUR WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment