Thursday, April 19, 2012

Acts 5:27-33, Psalm 34:2, 7, 17-20, John 3:31-36

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:  Acts 5:27-33, Psalm 34:2, 7, 17-20, 
                                                                   John 3:31-36

TRUST & OBEY FOR THERE'S NO OTHER WAY TO BE HAPPY WITH JESUS THAN TO TRUST AND OBEY

Acts 5:27-33

The best piece of advice we will ever receive is this, "29 To this Peter and the apostles replied, “Better for us to obey God rather than any human authority!"  

We killed You and You became the only acceptable sacrifice to the Father for our redemption.  God has set You at His right hand as our Savior and Lord and to You has been given the authority to grant repentance and forgiveness of sins.

The reaction of the godless is to bring destruction and death to the God fearing - it has always been so.  An uneasy, restless, sinful conscience seeks to silence that which stirs the soul to awareness of sin and guilt for they wish to continue to wallow in filth.

"Obey God and you will receive His Holy Spirit."  Now we know how we can receive Your Own Holy Spirit in full measure - we must obey God.

Beloved, please grant the desire for repentance to those I love and for whom I have been praying for, for years in order that they may ask for forgiveness and be restored to God's family in His Church.

Psalm 34:2, 7, 17-20

I know that You deliver all who cry out to You from their troubles.  Thank You my Beloved, I will bless You always and my lips will sing Your praise as long as I live.

John 3:31-36

You my Beloved descended to us from heaven in order to reveal to us the Heart of the God of love -  Your Father's love for His creatures.  You bore perfect witness to His will for us.  We believe in Your testimony and we are baptized in the Truth of Your Incarnate Word  and we receive from You Your Spirit without measure.

I have eternal life because I believe in the Son whom the Father sent.  Glory Alleluia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment