Thursday, April 19, 2012

2 Timothy 1:12, 14 & 2 Timothy 2:7

DAILY INSPIRATION:  2 Timothy 1:12, 14 & 2 Timothy 2:7


 2 Timothy 1:12, 14
.........................I know in whom I have believed and I am convinced that he is capable of taking care of all I have entrusted to him until that day.
14 Keep this precious deposit with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives within us.
 2 Timothy 2:7
 .............................the Lord will give you understanding in everything.

Yes, my beloved, I know Him in Whom I have placed with full confidence, all the days of my life.  I belong to You because this is what You desire.  You want me to be all Yours without reserve.  I am all Yours without reserve.  The beauty of this wonderful exchange that we make - You and I is one that is always to my advantage.  The weak, the sinner, the sick, the tired, the lost, the broken-hearted, all these You love with a love that is beyond human understanding.  Your tenderness is revealed in Your words when You said that You longed to gather us into Your arms as a mother hen gathers her chicks.  We are  obstinate, hard hearted and perverse and we refuse to let You enfold us in Your loving embrace.

Enfold me Beloved and grant that all I receive from You is used for Your glory with the help of Your own Holy Spirit who lives and reigns in me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment