Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Word for me today

 JESUS SPEAKS


"---- Mine, if you want to be a laborer in My vineyard, keep this in mind - the time for timidity, self-consciousness and selfishness is past.  You have to step out boldly in faith and do all that I ask of you.  Don't look at your inadequacies or like Peter you will sink.  Keep your focus on Me.  I have given you power that comes from on high, the power of My Own Holy Spirit.  He is with You, in You and will remain with You forever."

------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 7:6

Do not give what is holy to the dogs, or throw your pearls to the pigs: they might trample on them and even turn on you and tear you to pieces.

 My Beloved, there is great wisdom in this verse - but of course You are Wisdom incarnate.  People trample on holy and sacred things because they do not know their value; if they did, they would tremble in fear and shame.
 -------------------------------------------------------------
Teach me prudence Lord and grant me the wisdom I need to discern who is ready to receive the treasure You have to give and who is not.


"Thank You my Beloved for speaking with such candor to me today."

No comments:

Post a Comment