Sunday, March 18, 2012

2 Chronicles 36:14-16, 19-23, Ephesians 2:4-10, Psalm 137:1-6, John 3:14-21

Daily Holy Mass Readings:  2 Chronicles 36:14-16, 19-23, Ephesians 2:4-10, 
                                                       Psalm 137:1-6,  John 3:14-21  


2 Chronicles 36:14-16, 19-23

 My Beloved, we keep rejecting You but You are faithful.  Because of the unfaithfulness of the Jews we Gentiles were blessed to hear the Good News and receive the gift of faith in You.  You have promised that all who hear and believe will be saved Jews as well as Gentiles.  Praise God!!!

Ephesians 2:4-10

How true Beloved, we are all saved through grace which is the work of God in us.  He loved us so much that He sent You, His only beloved So,n to be the means by which all men are saved.  Our response to this grace is to live a life of good works that You have already planned for us to do in this life.  Our faith is proved by our works out of out sheer love and gratitude to You.  It is our grateful response to Your love that we willingly become our brother's keeper and good Samaritans.

Psalm 137:1-6

 May I always remember al You have done for me and give You grateful thanks and praise.
 
John 3:14-21

You have chosen me I did not choose You, may I remember that always.   May everyone find a welcome me just as I have found a welcome in You always.

No comments:

Post a Comment