Monday, February 13, 2012

Psalm 36:6, 8-10, Psalm 119:67, 71, 76

Daily Inspiration:  Psalm 36:6, 8-10, Psalm 119:67, 71, 76


Psalm 36:6, 8-10, 

"6 My Beloved Your love, O God, reaches the heavens; your faithfulness, to the clouds.
 How precious, O God, is your constant love! Mortals take refuge in the shadow of your wings.  In your house they find rich food and they  drink  from your  spring of de­light.
10 For with you is the fountain of life, in your light we see light."

"---- Mine, in My House, in My Word and in Me, you will find all you will ever need to live a life pleasing to My Father and to Me.  Remain in Me, rest in My Word, come to me and you will be refreshed.  It is I who feed you and lead you into green pastures where you may have your fill.  Where your hunger is fed and your thirsty soul is quenched.  Do not wander from Me for evil waits to lure you into its snare.  Pray always and trust me.  You have no need to be afraid."
 
Psalm 119:67, 71, 76

67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word.
71 It is good for me to have been afflicted, for I have deeply learned your statutes.
76 Comfort me then with your unfailing love, as you promised your servant.

"Beloved, how true it is that before I was afflicted I was far away from You. In suffering I was brought to my knees and on my knees I found You stooping down from heaven and encircling me and comforting me.  Thank You."

No comments:

Post a Comment