Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Matthew 5:46-58, Matthew 6:8, Psalm 94:18-19, Mark 8:14-21

Daily Meditation: Matthew 5:46-58, Matthew 6:8

& Holy Mass Readings:  Psalm 94:18-19, Mark 8:14-21



Matthew 5:46-58, Matthew 6:8

 "M--- Mine, 46 if you love those who love you, what is special about that? Do not even tax collectors do as much? 47 And if you are friendly only to your friends, what is so exceptional about that? Do not even the pagans do as much? 48 For your part you shall be righteous and perfect in the way your heavenly Father is righteous and perfect.  
And always remember that Your Father knows what you need, even before you ask Him."


"My Beloved, with the help of Your Holy Spirit and the love of the Father and through Your abiding Presence in me, I will strive to be all that You want me to be."

Psalm 94:18-19

"18 No sooner did I say, “My foot is slip­ping,” your kindness, O Lord, held me up.
19 The more worries and trouble assailed me, the more you consoled me."

My Beloved, this has always been my experience of You.


Mark 8:14-21

Are there times when I exasperate You too my Beloved as the apostles did.  I am sorry when I seem thick headed and obtuse sometimes.  You are God and with You all things are possible.  There is nothing You won't do for us whom You love so much.  You gave up Your life for us. I believe that You will hold back no good thing from those who love You and are committed to loving and serving You always.

No comments:

Post a Comment