Thursday, February 16, 2012

James 2:1-9, Psalm 34:2-7, Mark 8:27-33

TODAY'S READINGS AT HOLY MASS:  JAMES 2:1-9, PSALM 34:2-7, 
                                                                               MARK 8:27-33

THANK YOU

PSALM 34:2-7

 
I will bless the Lord all my days;

his praise will be ever on my lips.

My soul makes its boast in the Lord;

let the lowly hear and rejoice.

Oh, let us magnify the Lord,

together let us glorify his name!

I sought the Lord, and he answered me;

from all my fears he delivered me.

They who look to him are radiant with joy,

their faces never clouded with shame.

When the poor cry out, the Lord hears

and saves them from distress.
 
My Beloved, these verses are an echo of the verses I have just read in my morning meditation.  You are truly awesome in goodness, majesty and splendor and in the generosity of Your love for me unworthy though we both know I am.  I am radiant with joy in You and with You.

 MARK 8:27-33

29 “But you, who do you say I am?”

"My Beloved, You are my God and my Lord, my Master, my Savior, my Redeemer, You are my Breath, my Soul, my Song, my Deliverer.  You are my Heart Beat, You are the throb in my pulse, You are the Ebb and Flow of my life.  Because You are Beloved, I am because I am grafted in You.  If You are taken from me I am nothing but a puff of breath that will be extinguished and forgotten. You are mine and I am Yours and for this my Eternal Joy I am radiant."

No comments:

Post a Comment