Thursday, February 16, 2012

Esther 14:14, 19, 15, Esther 15:2-6, 8, 9, 11-14 and Esther 5:3

Daily Meditation:  Esther 14:14, 19, 15, Esther 15:2-6, 8, 9, 11-14 
                          and Esther 5:3

Esther 14:14, 19, 15, 15:2-6, 8, 9, 11-14, & 5:3



" My Beloved, 14 Save us by your hand; help me who am alone and have none but you, O Lord.  19 O God, more powerful than all, hear the voice of those in despair; save us from the evil man’s power, and deliver me from my fear."
 2 Radiant in appearance after invoking the all-seeing God and Savior, she took her two maids with her, (HUMILITY & OBEDIENCE)  3 and (SHE) leaned gently on (OBEDIENCE) one of them for support, 4 while the other (HUMILITY)  followed carrying her train. 5 Although her heart was frozen with fear, she looked radiant in her perfect beauty, her face depicting love and joy (FOR HER BELOVED GOD.)

6 After passing through all the doors, (THROUGH HER SPIRITUAL JOURNEY)  she found herself face to face with the king seated on his throne, awe-inspiring in the full array of his majesty, his robes all covered with gold and precious stones. 7 As he looked up, his face flushed with majestic anger, the queen faltered, turned pale and leaned weakly upon the shoulder of the maid in front of her (OBEDIENCE.)
8 Then God changed the king’s anger to gentleness. Alarmed, he sprang from his throne, took Esther in his arms until she had recovered and comforted her with soothing words. 9 “What is it, Esther?” he said. “I am your brother. Take heart.
 11 Come, speak to me.” 12 He rais­ed the golden scepter, touched her neck with it, then embraced her saying, “Speak to me.”
13 Esther spoke: “My lord, I saw you like an angel of God, and I trembled with fear before your majesty. 14 For you are admirable, my Lord, and your appearance is awesome although you are full of kindness.” 
 3 The king asked, “What is it, Queen Esther? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my kingdom, I will give it to you."
 
"My Beloved, here is Your little less than nothing before Your awesome majesty and grandeur.   Who am I that You should love me as You do even to laying down Your life for me so I may live?  If I am anything Lord, it is because of You.  You array me in grace which You have merited for me.  Thank You."

"---- My own, My sister My bride, love Me, love Me, love Me.  If you love me you will keep my commandments."


PSALM 34:2-7


My Beloved, these verses are an echo of the verses I have just read in my meditation now.  You are truly awesome in goodness, majesty and splendor and in the generosity of Your love for me unworthy thought we both know I am.  I am radiant with joy in You and with You.



No comments:

Post a Comment