Thursday, February 16, 2012

Esther 14:14, 19, 15, Esther 15:2-6, 8, 9, 11-14 and Esther 5:3

Daily Meditation:  Esther 14:14, 19, 15, Esther 15:2-6, 8, 9, 11-14 
                          and Esther 5:3

Esther 14:14, 19, 15, 15:2-6, 8, 9, 11-14, & 5:3



" My Beloved, 14 Save us by your hand; help me who am alone and have none but you, O Lord.  19 O God, more powerful than all, hear the voice of those in despair; save us from the evil man’s power, and deliver me from my fear."
 Radiant in appearance after invoking the all-seeing God and Savior, she took her two maids with her, (HUMILITY & OBEDIENCE)  and (SHE) leaned gently on (OBEDIENCE) one of them for support, while the other (HUMILITY)  followed carrying her train. Although her heart was frozen with fear, she looked radiant in her perfect beauty, her face depicting love and joy (FOR HER BELOVED GOD.)

After passing through all the doors, (THROUGH HER SPIRITUAL JOURNEY)  she found herself face to face with the king seated on his throne, awe-inspiring in the full array of his majesty, his robes all covered with gold and precious stones. As he looked up, his face flushed with majestic anger, the queen faltered, turned pale and leaned weakly upon the shoulder of the maid in front of her (OBEDIENCE.)
Then God changed the king’s anger to gentleness. Alarmed, he sprang from his throne, took Esther in his arms until she had recovered and comforted her with soothing words. “What is it, Esther?” he said. “I am your brother. Take heart.
 11 Come, speak to me.” 12 He rais­ed the golden scepter, touched her neck with it, then embraced her saying, “Speak to me.”
13 Esther spoke: “My lord, I saw you like an angel of God, and I trembled with fear before your majesty. 14 For you are admirable, my Lord, and your appearance is awesome although you are full of kindness.” 
 The king asked, “What is it, Queen Esther? Tell me what you wish. Even if it is half of my kingdom, I will give it to you."
 
"My Beloved, here is Your little less than nothing before Your awesome majesty and grandeur.   Who am I that You should love me as You do even to laying down Your life for me so I may live?  If I am anything Lord, it is because of You.  You array me in grace which You have merited for me.  Thank You."

"---- My own, My sister My bride, love Me, love Me, love Me.  If you love me you will keep my commandments."


PSALM 34:2-7


My Beloved, these verses are an echo of the verses I have just read in my meditation now.  You are truly awesome in goodness, majesty and splendor and in the generosity of Your love for me unworthy thought we both know I am.  I am radiant with joy in You and with You.



No comments:

Post a Comment