Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Zephaniah 3:1-2, 9-13, Matthew 21:28-3, Psalm 34:2-3, 6-7. 17-19, 23

Daily Mass Readings:  Zephaniah 3:1-2, 9-13, Matthew 21:28-3, 
                                       Psalm 34:2-3, 6-7. 17-19, 23

Zephaniah 3:1-2, 9-13

Beloved, teach me to receive Your correction and be saved.  Teach me to trust You in all things.  Grant me lips that do not lie especially to myself  may all nations believe in You, call on You and praise Your mighty Name.  Thank You for the gift of the Sacrament of Reconciliation, it is here that You wash away my guilt and forgive all my faults.  Here it is that You strengthen me.  On Your holy mountain, in the City of God, You feed me with the Eucharist.  I glory in Your great love.

Matthew 21:28-3

Beloved, despite the fact that I drag my feet sometimes, may I always do what You wish in the end.  In this alone lies my true happiness - to do Your will always.


Psalm 34:2-3, 6-7. 17-19, 23

I will bless the Lord all my days;
his praise will be ever on my lips.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
let the lowly hear and rejoice.
They who look to him are radiant with joy,
their faces never clouded with shame.
When the poor cry out, the Lord hears
and saves them from distress.
18 The Lord hears the cry of the righteous
and rescues them from all their troubles.
19 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves the distraught.
23 But the Lord will redeem the life of his servants;
none of those who trust in him will be doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment