Monday, December 12, 2011

Numbers 24:2-7, 15-17, Matthew 21:23-27, Psalm 25:4-9

Daily Mass Readings:  Numbers 24:2-7, 15-17, Matthew 21:23-27, 
                                      Psalm 25:4-9

Numbers 24:2-7, 15-17

My Beloved, You compare Your Church as well as those whom You love to valleys with gardens and orchards that are fruitful because You have planted them.  It is You who nurture and protect.  You are Kingdom of God and those who are grafted on to You experience Your life giving love flowing into us and enabling us to be like You in love and virtue.  You enable us yield fruit in season and out of season for Your glory.  We wait in patience for Your coming Lord as eagerly as a watchman waits for the dawn to light up the sky.

Matthew 21:23-27

 My Beloved, You  have said that all authority in heaven, on earth and everywhere has been given to You by Your Father, the same Father You taught us to call Abba.  The Father has given dominion over all and He desires all to acknowledge this dominion and authority.  There are some who are prepared to deceive themselves and others because they know that if they believe they will have to change.

Psalm 25:4-9 

Teach me your ways, O Lord; make known to me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and instruct me, for you are my God, my savior; I hope in you all day long.
Remember your compassion, O Lord, your unfailing love from of old.
7Remember not the sins of my youth, but in your love remember me.
Good and upright, the Lord teaches sinners his way.
He teaches the humble of heart and guides them in what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment