Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mark 8:28-29


Daily Meditation: Mark 8:28-29

Mark 8:28-29


28...........Then Jesus asked them, 29 “But you, who do you say I am?”


"And you, who do you say I am?"

Are you asking me my Beloved?  Like Peter I acknowledge that You are the Messiah, the Son of the Living God.  I also acknowledge that You are my life, You are my breath, You are my all.  With You I am all things and anything You want me to be.  Without You - what am I without You Beloved?  I don't know what I'd be without You - lost for sure and most unhappy and miserable.  Life would lose all meaning and color - it would be drab, gray and dull.

Beloved, You make life brilliant.  The more I know You the greater is my response to Your love for me.  You have never failed me although I have failed You often yet You never give up on me.  You are always there.  I have moved away from You sometimes but I have always come running back  and I  have always found You right there waiting for me.

Beloved, You know how hopelessly weak and frail I am.  I need Your strength and Your support.  Stay with me Beloved as You always have from eternity to eternity.  Thank You.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- Mine, I love you with an unsurpassable love.  It is a love that knows no measure.  When you run to Me, look at Me, spend time with Me, smile, laugh, sing and dance before Me, you move Me to fill you with the joy that you find so exquisite.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know my Beloved, and I am so grateful.  I love being alone with You especially before the Blessed Sacrament in the Adoration Chapel.  We never have more than a few seconds alone because many like me wish to spend time with You too; I love those moments they are so rare and so precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment